Located in Royston, BC
Newly refurbished upper Warren Avenue property with awesome Ocean and Mountain Views. One block to the Royston Beach. Great Walking and Biking area.
This Custom home was built for one of the Comox Valley's lumber Barons (MacKenzie House) using the top materials plus a lot of built in features throughout. This is a main floor entry home. Main floor decor includes custom hardwood floors, plaster walls and coved ceilings all tastefully redone.
Hot water heating and domestic water use the latest technologies for maximum comfort. Water treatment system ensures clean, fresh and safe drinking water.
- “Eagle” - Master main floor Queen bedroom, Walk-in closet, built in dresser, Ensuite shower bathroom with heated tile floor, Double sinks,
- “Kingfisher” - Main floor Queen bedroom with large closets, desk, independent heating, back yard view.
- “Heron” - Main floor Queen bedroom close to full bathroom with heated tile floors.
- “Mallard” - Basement Queen bedroom adjacent to large shower bathroom, Built in desk, dresser and closet.
Additional bed options:
- Fold down single Daybed in living room
- ¾ bed down in Games room
- ¾ bed opposite side of Games room
Wi Fi –‘eagle’
New kitchen and bathrooms with tile flooring and heated bathroom floors.
Large private backyard with large grassed area. Stone picnic table and outdoor gazebo. Lots of off street parking in front and back yard.
Large Basement is separate from the main floor living area; it has a separate bedroom and bathroom plus a large games room.
- 3200 sq ft house
- Self-Catering Vacation Rentals Home
- New Retro Decor Living and Dining Rooms
- New Full Kitchen with Pantry
- New side by side Fridge
- New Smooth Top Electric Range with Double Oven
- Ground Floor Entry for 3 Bedrooms Accommodating 6 Adults
- 2 Floor Heated Bathrooms
- Clean Hot Water, Heat Plus Gas Fireplaces
- Adult Games Room. Included with Summer rate
- Queen Bedroom and new 3 piece bathroom
Property & Location
- Private Front and Backyard with Gardens, Picnic Table and Arbor
- One Block Walk to the Royston House Beach and Picnic Tables
- Ocean and Mountain Views
- View of Royston Wrecks
- Nice Quiet Biking Area